Walther P22QD Military 22LR Rimfire Pistol with OD Green Frame
The classic rimfire pistol has evolved. The contemporary, tactical style of the P22, now featuring a captured recoil spring and decocker built into the safety, lends to the overall appeal of this accurate, easy-to-operate and fun to shoot .22 rimfire handgun. Make no mistake about it, whether you are shooting for fun or defense, the P22 is all business for shooters of all ages. The P22 changed everything. Walther adapted the tactical styling and Performance Design concepts from their centerfire handguns and applied them to the .22 L.R. This created a new movement in the design of contemporary rimfire handguns … and an explosion of imitators. As a stylish, fun gun to own, the P22 is at home on the shooting range, around the camp or in a museum of modern art.
- Double/Single Action Trigger: 11 lb trigger pull for double action. 4 lb trigger pull for single action.
- Signature Walther Ergonomics: Comfortable shape. Non-slip cross-directional grip surface for better control with interchangeable backstraps. Small size ideal for small hands.
- Threaded Barrel: Thread Size: M8x.75. Barrel wrench provided.
- Picatinny Style Accessory Rail: Mounts optional flashlight or laser.
- Intuitive Safety Design: Red means ready to fire.
- Captured Recoil Spring: Makes re-assembly simple and hassle-free.
- Decocker Function Safety: lets hammer down into double action mode when put on safe.
- Paddle-Style Ambidextrous Magazine Release Lever: Fast, no-look magazine changes.
- Loaded Chamber Viewport: Quick status inspection.
- Front and Rear Slide Serrations: Non-slip surface to operate the slide. Distinctive Walther styling.
- External Slide Stop: Slide locks back on empty magazine.
- Model: 5120515
- Caliber: 22LR
- Finish: OD Green
- Barrel Length: 3.42″
- Overall Length: 6.3″
- Height: 4.5″
- Width: 1.1″
- Sight Radius: 5.1″
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Trigger Pull DA: 11 lbs.
- Trigger Pull SA: 4 lbs
- Magazines: 2 – 10 Round Magazines
- Rail: Picatinny Style
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Slide Material: Zinc Diecast
There are no reviews yet.